- Our knowledgeable and friendly sales staff is here to assist customers Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. Orders and inquires are welcomed by phone, e-mail and fax. However, all orders MUST be confirmed verbally to ensure there have been no discrepancies. Our 24-hour answering service is also available for your convenience. A staff manager is also on call 24-hours a days to help with any emergency that may arise.
- It is recommended that all tentative orders be finalized seven days prior to the event commencement to avoid additional shipping costs.
- The Cloth connection ships nationwide. Due to the large amounts of daily shipments, favorable rates have been negotiated with our shippers to keep rental costs at a minimum. FedEx and UPS Overnight, Second Day and International services are all available upon requests. All orders are shipped so they will be received at least one or two days prior to an event, unless otherwise specified. Each individual order is tracked on a daily basis to verify there have been no complications with the shipments once they have left our docks.
- Custom Orders
- We look forward to providing all of our clients with the opportunity to produce that ‘one of a Kind” event. Our specialists have easy accessibility into the New York City textile market to find many new and interesting fabrics that are not available elsewhere. All custom orders must be accompanied by a contract and a deposit.
- All new clients work on a C.O.D. basis, prepaid company check or credit card. Credit applications are available for approval.
- Please be aware that once we reserve an order, other orders are turned away to keep our commitment to you. Any deposit will be surrendered on all custom and contract orders once the paperwork has been submitted. If any order is cancelled anytime after shipping, the client will incur a 50% restocking fee and is responsible for all shipping costs.
- Lost/Damaged Linen
- All linen rentals are expected to be returned in the same quality and condition as they were sent, i.e.: no tears, rips, holes or wax stains. No credit will be given if more than 24 hours has passed from time of delivery. Replacement costs will apply to any linen returned rendered unusable.
- Late Returns
- Return shipments which have not yet been received as of seven days after the event will begin to accrue a late charge. Such late charges will begin at 25% of the rental charge and continue at that rate until the linens are returned.
- We are happy to provide swatch samples of any of our linens at no extra cost to our customers. Annual updates to our swatches are available immediately to customers that have been active during the past year. Please call any of our representatives for more details.